Explorer 4 Analyzer
The successor to the Aspex Explorer is a fourth-generation SEM-EDX system, specifially developed for particle analysis. The instrument counts and measures particles and identifies the material fully automatically.
The Explorer 4 is ideally suited for testing component cleanliness, as well as for the analysis of damage events, steel inclusions and particles in the automotive and pharmaceutical industry.
- Particle size from 0.5 μm
- SE and QuadBE detector
- High voltage variable 5 - 20 kV
- Nitrogen-free SDD-EDX, 25 mm² 137 eV
- High vacuum, variable low pressure
- Sample chamber with plug-in mechanism
- Motorized stage XYZ 100 x 100 x 35 mm
- Windows-PC, Perception Suite 2
- Recipe automated feature sizing (RAFA)
- CleanCHK and Metals Quality Analyzer
The new Explorer 4 Analyzer offers full integration of microscopic imaging and elemental analysis. The rugged devices are used in industrial test laboratories for quality control and particle analysis.