The position has already been filled. You are welcome to apply on your own initiative.
RJL Micro & Analytic GmbH is an innovative company and a leading provider of analytical services in the field of residual contaminant analysis and X-Ray microtomography. Since 1998, we have been serving interesting customers from academia and industry.
For our accredited test laboratory in Karlsdorf-Neuthard, we immediately seek a customer-oriented, independent
Laboratory Technician or Laboratory Assistant in full-time or part-time (80%).
- Registration of test objects, preparation of offers
- Confirmation and tracking of orders
- Extraction and filtration of contaminants
- Microscopy and particle analysis
- Trained laboratory technician or technical profession, career changers are welcome
- Good IT skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Correspondence skills in English
- Organizational talents, willingness to communicate, versatility
Interested? Then we look forward to your informative documents. Dr. Markus J. Heneka at +49-07251-36790-0 or by email.
RJL Micro & Analytic GmbH
Applied Electron Microscopy and Analytics
Im Entenfang 11, DE-76689 Karlsdorf-Neuthard