The position has been filled. You are welcome to send a speculative application.
RJL Micro & Analytic GmbH is a leading provider of testing services in the field of residual dirt analysis and X-ray microtomography. At our location in Karlsdorf-Neuthard we have been serving interesting customers from research and industry since 1998.
We are immediately looking for a committed person to handle administrative tasks and activities in the test laboratory
Laboratory technician or laboratory assistant (m / f / d) full-time or part-time (80%).
- Registration of test objects, preparation of offers
- Confirmation and tracking of orders
- Extraction and filtration of contaminants
- Microscopy and particle analysis
- Trained laboratory technician or technical profession, career changers are welcome
- Good IT skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Good English skills
- Organizational talent, willingness to communicate, versatility
Interested? Then we look forward to your informative documents. Dr. Markus J. Heneka at 07251-36790-0 or by email.
RJL Micro & Analytic GmbH
Applied Electron Microscopy and Analytics
Im Entenfang 11, 76689 Karlsdorf-Neuthard