The Korean manufacturer Coxem has developed economical tabletop SEM-EDX systems which convince with an outstanding resolution. This new product line is now available in Germany via RJL Micro & Analytic. Customers benefit from our reliable support and technical service.
Superior electron optics
- The newly developed electron optical system achieves a resolution of 5 nanometers and thus pin sharp images at 100,000x magnification.
- Variable high voltage enables even the finest surface structures to be visualized at low acceleration voltage.
- Fully equipped EDX systems from Oxford, Bruker or EDAX
- Insulating samples can be microscopically studied using a low vacuum mode, without the need for coating.
- In-situ sample cooling enables microscopic imaging of biological and liquid specimen in vacuum.